Thursday, September 30, 2021

CYS: S=Santa

I am late, but got my card done for the September Challenge your Stash group. (aka CYS). 


Jeanette is the hostess this month, and she chose "S" as our challenge.  So, a sort out of my craft space lead me to pull out this stamp- it is one in a set of 4...and has never been used- brand new and has an Archivers tag on it- and Archivers has been closed for 7 or 8 years now....  Ohhh my!  Glad to ink it up and create a card for Christmas- which will be here before we know it!

I blended Distress Oxide ink on the cardstock, ran it through a 3D EF, added Wink of Stella and white paint splatters. Next, embossed the kraft cardstock and used it as a mat for Santa. I added some Copic coloring for highlights on the image and finished off with snowflake gems and rhinestones. 

Challenges: 
Create Your Stash- Splitcoast you can see all of the the entries in the gallery HERE
SImon Says Stamps- Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A wonderful stamp Shelly - and I love the way you have used it on your card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

*Vicki* said...

Love this wonderful collage style image! That Santa is awesome! Really pretty design you've made with it Shelly!

Jennifrann said...

Now that is a perfect card for the CYS group--a "new" stamp that is over 8 years old! Awesome card!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh how I love your "S"anta card!

Lynn McAuley said...

I love your snowy wooded background for this sensational Santa, Shelly!! Sure do miss that awesome store!! It was my favorite place to buy designer papers!