Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Classy Card Ladies- Pumpkins

 We had fun creating with a card kit from Tracie (pearls) and Barb sent kits to her team (diamonds) with the theme of pumpkins. 

  

The image is from Newton's Nook, and I colored it using Copic markers. The pumpkins are Memory Box. I added a small line of shimmery Washi at the base of this card in copper/almost pumpkin. 


 I pulled out another die from the market in the Netherlands- I had enough ribbon in the kit to weave it through and make a small ribbon embellishment too. The image was fussy cut, colored using Copics and added to the die cut.  The DP Tracie sent is by Prima. 

Fabulous and fun kit Tracie!  

Which card is your favorite?  My husband likes one and I like the other : )  LOL 

Here are the links to the other Pearls and Diamonds- hop on around to see what the other ladies made with the exact same kit : )  The Pearls have one kit, the Diamonds have another. 


PEARLS:
Blogs:   Jeanette  , Shelly- you are hereTracieDarlene

SCS Galleries:    Debbie B

DIAMONDS:
Blogs : Barb  , Carol ,  , Kelly , , Laura Jean (LJ) 
SCS Galleries:  Suzy 


Challenges: TBA

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

9 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, both of these cards are fabulous! You're so creative!

Tracie said...

Both cards are gorgeous. I dont think I could pick a favorite. You did such a great job with the kit.

Barb said...

I too really like both--they are so different. What a fun image!

Suzy Sprague said...

Loved both cards! The image is so cute. Sure glad I don't have to pick a favorite! ;)

Lynn McAuley said...

You have me heading to the store for my annual bottle of pumpkin spice creamer, Shelly!! In my house, it is always the declaration that autumn has officially arrived!! Love this fun card!!

MiamiKel said...

Shelly these are both stunning! I think I'm leaning towards the second one with the intertwined ribbon! Gorgeous cards, my friend!

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

Oh my goodness such a cute card kit. Pick my favorite??? No I can't they are both so darn cute I just can't choose between them. Love them both.

Darlene LeTavec said...

Love them both Shelly - could not possibly pick one over the other! Weaving the ribbon through the doily is fantastic. And I love the saying on the panel for the first card!

Carol W said...

Shelly these cards are so cute. You are an amazing paper crafter.