Friday, September 10, 2021

Alpha Q=Quilt

I am trying to catch up on the Alpha challenge- a few weeks behind....  I found some Paper Studio DP on sale at Hobby Lobby, and thought it would work great as a quilt card. 



 I cut strips of 3/4" DP, and glued them down side by side, then cut the strips side to side and then arranged the strips in diagonal fashion. I used a sentiment from The Project bin and stamped it in Chocolate Chip to coordinate with the Chocolate Chip cardstock. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous Christmas card Shelly - the paper was a great 'find', and you have used it brilliantly
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This looks great, Shelly - those strips are amazing!

Michele said...

i clicked to enlarge this and WOW, the effect with the strips is outstanding! xo

Lynn McAuley said...

Your cardinal quilt is fabulous, Shelly!! I love it!!

Tammy said...

WOW what a gorgeous card, I love the paper you used and the fabulous quilted design!!