Thursday, September 9, 2021

Peace

I made a card for this weeks Featured Stamper over at Splitcoaststampers, a fellow Alpha challenge friend, Shirl.  I found a Christmas card to CASE, and got a two-fer : )


I had the opportunity to stop a a REAL stamp store in the past month, and saw these Memory Box dies and HAD to have them!  The scroll is a separate die, as is the peace sentiment and the background pricking die is a separate die as well. I will make a few more of these- I love this in blues, but will try a few different colors for fun.  What color can you see this done in???
Light blue linen cardstock, Blue-JFF, White shimmer cardstock.  

Challenges: TBA


Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous die set and gorgeous cards Shelly - I could see them done in greens..
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, these are gorgeous! Awesome die!

Margaret said...

So very pretty. The dies and image are just gorgeous.

Michele said...

these are my favorites! stunning images depicting the true meaning of the holiday. xo

Lynn McAuley said...

I have not seen this die before! What exquisite Christmas cards, Shelly!!

Tammy said...

These are beautiful Shelly, I love the dies you used!