Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Happy Birthday- Shake it!

I pulled out a card kit today and had a fun time creating a card for a Birthday!  Thanks Maggie (mschoener @ SCS).



   In the kit Maggie sent, there was a die cut of this fun balloon scene.  I decided to make it into a shaker card. I decided to back it with the DSP Maggie included with the kit. I added acetate and sequins and stickles : )  I used crystal effects and a couple of sequins attached to the acetate sheet, the rest are in there for shaking it up. The balloons were covered with Distress Stickles in blue and a touch of silver stickles added for accent.  
 The sentiment is from Sunny Studios. 

Challenges: TBA

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

Balloons up front, candles in the back, and sparkly shaker sequins in the middle! Birthday party in a card!! Awesome work, Shelly!