Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Going Postal

 I decided to do the Clean and Simple (CAS) challenge at Splitcoast, the theme Going Postal.  My friend Sharon (Smadson) sent me a House Mouse image I was admiring (and do not have) and it is perfect for this challenge!


I love these little House Mouse images- so sweet.  I Colored using Copics and diecut using a postage stamp diecut.  I added a touch of Rose Red cardstock for a pop of color. The Hello sentiment is by Hero Arts. 

Have a great day!  I have been having trouble seeing pictures on most blogs, including mine....I googled it last night, and found a solution, and it did not help, so I got my husband involved....  He worked his magic and Viola! I can now see pictures.  Fingers crossed it stays this way!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

This is darling Shelly! I love those HM stamps too! This makes for a perfect CAS card to send to a friend! Love it!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a gorgeous card Shelly - love the HM images, and this is a sweetie, and you have framed it beautifully with the touch of red
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

This precious image is framed to perfection, Shelly!!