Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Dreams!

 I wanted to make a card for the Featured Stamper at Splitcoast, so went to work to create.  I happened to spill a full large cup of tea that was on my paper cutter, and in cleaning it up, found a couple of card kits I did not know I had........  One from Deb- aka SCS littledeb- the Featured Stamper!


The image was colored using Copic markers.  I fussy cut around the leaves of the sunflowers and used a die cut simply to draw a arched/circle top and fussy cut that out as well.  Everything on this card was in the kit little Deb sent to me except the Hero Arts sentiment. 

I would like to enter this card into the House Mouse and Friends Fall themed challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

9 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fortuitous spill Shelly - and a gorgeous card you assembled from the kit!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! What is the likelihood of finding a kit from Deb exactly when she is the Featured Stamper. Impressive. And your card is soooo cute!

Sue said...

One of my favorite Gruffie images. Love the card you created with this sweet stamp. Do so miss the Gruffies since they stopped making them. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
ue

April said...

I love the design of your cute card! Great fussy cutting too! Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

Lynn McAuley said...

I love this delightful card, Shelly!! Oh, to be in that hammock among the sunflowers!!

I received your sensational coffee card yesterday with all its amazing goodies inside!! Yes, the celebration continues!!!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow this is absolutely ADORABLE Shelly! I love him and the gorgeous scene you've made with this Gruffie!! I'm with Lynn and would love to be laying in a hammock during this time of the year! LOL!! Sometimes accidents can be a happy find...I've done that too! LOL!!

Bunny said...

I haven't seen this Gruffie in a long time. I love him and wish I could be swinging with him. I'd like a nice bear hug. Your card is so cute. Thank you for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

KarinsArtScrap said...

Shelly what a very beautiful card you have made
Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Goodluck and hope we see you again.

Gr Karin DT Member

Dorte said...

Lovely and super cute Gruffie image, Shelly, and the card you have made with it is beautiful.
Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge this time.
Dorte x