Sunday, October 3, 2021

World Stamping Day!

 I was able to craft today- and I loved it! I do not usually stamp on Saturdays.  


This card was inspired by the Inspiration challenge at Splitcoast.  I love this DP by Paper Studio and used it to create- added images from SImon Says Stamps to complete the card. 




I had a card kit sitting on my desk from the Christmas Crazy challenge on SCS, and this is from Pam (Pammers) . The image is from CC Designs.  I Colored it using Copic markers. I die cut the DP and added the fussy cut images.  I colored the image with Copics and added Stickles. The embellishments were in the kit as well.  I used twine and the die cut Holly and red brads. I added Stickles over that.  

Two more Christmas cards completed!


Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous cards Shelly - love the way you have used the papers and images
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, these are so pretty!

*Vicki* said...

These are both really beautiful Christmas designs Shelly! I am falling in love with those cute snowmen! Yay for getting some Christmas cards ready for your stash!

Lynn McAuley said...

Gorgeous holiday cards with these fabulous vintage papers, Shelly!!