Sunday, October 3, 2021

World Stamping Day!

 I was able to craft today- and I loved it! I do not usually stamp on Saturdays.  


This card was inspired by the Inspiration challenge at Splitcoast.  I love this DP by Paper Studio and used it to create- added images from SImon Says Stamps to complete the card. 




I had a card kit sitting on my desk from the Christmas Crazy challenge on SCS, and this is from Pam (Pammers) . The image is from CC Designs.  I Colored it using Copic markers. I die cut the DP and added the fussy cut images.  I colored the image with Copics and added Stickles. The embellishments were in the kit as well.  I used twine and the die cut Holly and red brads. I added Stickles over that.  

Two more Christmas cards completed!


Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous cards Shelly - love the way you have used the papers and images
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, these are so pretty!

Anonymous said...

These are both really beautiful Christmas designs Shelly! I am falling in love with those cute snowmen! Yay for getting some Christmas cards ready for your stash!

Lynn McAuley said...

Gorgeous holiday cards with these fabulous vintage papers, Shelly!!