Monday, October 11, 2021

Alpha w= Watercoloring

I am trying to keep up with the Alpha challenges on SCS (Splitcoaststampers) - and W=watercoloring is the theme this week.


Most of my watercolors are Daniel Smith, but I do have some QOR and other brands mixed in.  I used a Unity Stamp on watercolor paper for this card. I added Glossy Accents over the beads on the purse and the back of the chair where it says Antiques. The sentiment strip is TH and inside is another Unity image that is a Birthday sentiment.


This image is from a swap on SCS, and I watercolored it and used the colors from SCS for my inspiration.  Some of the colors- I used Distress inks for...like the sky- Bermuda Bay = Peacock Feathers Distress ink. The neutral -Mossy Meadows was added in using a Distress ink as well.  The sentiment is a MFT die. (It actually says Hello Beautiful ). The prompt for this card was for the Teapot Tuesday challenge last week.  

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Great cards, Shelly!

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous work Shelly, with gorgeous cards as a result. Loving the top one
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

Beautiful watercolor work on these two awesome images!! Sensational cards, Shelly!