Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Dare to Get Dirty- part 2 cards

There are 41 challenges for DTGD (Dare to Get Dirty) at Splitcoaststampers. I have posted 6 cards and will add more here. You have to be a fan club member to see what the challenges are, so I cannot give specifics. 
 I am behind on posting on blogs- so sorry about that- the end is in sight and then I will catch up!


These images (and a diecut) are from Dare2BArtsy.  My husband plays baseball, so I made him a card.


This is a Washi paper, Tattered Lace crane diecut and greenery diecut, and sentiment is by Hero Arts. 


This sweet image is by Great Impressions. 

Stamps by Sweet n Sassy Stamps. I used the new cloud stencil for the background.  



Again, using the cloud edger stencil. The image is by Bugaboo Digital images. 



A sweet image from Penny Black and using a Hero Arts sentiment. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

5 comments:

Chris said...

Another great selection of gorgeous cards Shelly- love the variety!

xx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Great cards, Shelly!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Look at all these wonderful cards! I really love the bird card. That combo of die cuts and the black paper is really nice.

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

OMG Shelly they are all so cute! You go girl!

Lynn McAuley said...

Another awesome array of fabulous cards, Shelly!! Lovin' that crane and cattails!!