Wednesday, September 9, 2020

More Dare to Get Dirty- part 5

 Over at Splitcoaststampers, the Dare to Get Dirty is officially over, but the cards I made are not blogged yet, so slowly but surely I am posting them here!  As a member of the fan club, you can see the challenges, and I love being a member of the fan club and doing this challenge each year!

 

I love this card- it is a watercolor using a Power Poppy image and a Hero Arts sentiment. 


                                                  
  I made this fun card using a card kit from Terry S., and used a MFT frame around the image. The image is by Taylored Expressions.  I colored using COpic markers and added flowers and enamel sots that were in the kit. 


 The background was made using Distress Oxide Inks and The images are Unity Stamps. 

This stamp set is from my Moms stash and I stamped many of the flowers on the backing, and 3 restamped and used dies to cut out.  not sure who makes the stamps. 



More fun playing with Distress inks on this background, the image  by Impression Obsession was embossed using Black EP, and the distress inks over that.  The sentiment is Unity. 


 This is a wreath die from Memory Box, and I cut out the flowers using fall colors. The background is a die by CC Designs. The Thankful die was a Michaels special- I think it is by Spellbinders. 

I always enjoy the DTGD challenges and make cards to send to friends and a few Christmas cards as well!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, these are all so pretty. Awesome job!

Chris said...

So many beautifully designed cards here Shelly, a lovely variety of styles and techniques- all gorgeous. You have some fabulous stamps.
xx

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Lovely group of cards.

Lynn McAuley said...

Each one a beauty in its own right!! Lovely work, Shelly!