Thursday, September 3, 2020

Dare to Get Dirty- part 3

 I had fun following challenges and creating.  My husband did not fully embrace the coupon for no cleaning or cooking : )   I did come up with easy meals or crock pot dinners, but it was not like our 'normal' . I must add, he did NOT complain at all. 

 

                         This is a Unity image and sentiment, embossed with a metallic EP. 

                                                        
     Another image from Unity, and paper piecing done for the coat and the mask. Too funny! A stamp that had not seen ink before.  

Another Unity image- this one has never seen ink before. 

This bat is by Unity and the face/head is a Vera Wang digi. The background is a Stencil.

 The mushroom in the background is by Unity, and the gnome is Simon Says Stamp. I added a sentiment by Hero Arts. 

 Almost 1/2 way to the 41 challenges- you have seen 17 in this and the prior two blog posts : )

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

5 comments:

Donna said...

Shelly, you have been busy. 41 challenges that's a lot. Love your cards. Isn't it wonderful when you finally ink up stamps you haven't used before! Cleaning is over-rated in my opinion. Since my DH is retired now if he doesn't like it he can pitch in (my way of thinking) but he doesn't seem to want to cook so that all falls on me. Great cards! Have a super weekend! Stay safe.

*Vicki* said...

All of your cards are brilliantly done here Shelly! You've done so many of them and now you'll have a nice pile for complete cards for your stash! Congrats to you on making the queen status my friend...or at least I'm thinking you did? That's impressive to do the 41 challenges even in the time allotment! Thanks for playing along and sharing! HUGS

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Way to go on the DTGD cards. You did it - and did it beautifully!

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

OMG...the lady with the mask is hysterical! I LOVE IT!!! And the Gnome.....Love the colors. I applaud you for doing those challenges. I would literally have to be sitting next to someone and craft to complete what you have done. I need more motivation (like someone hitting me in the head) to keep me focused. LOL..Love all of them Shelly!

Lynn McAuley said...

These are so awesome, Shelly!! How you created all these amazing cards for the DTGD challenges, I'll never know. I was going great guns with CAS designs as fast as I could and didn't even make it half way!!