Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Today was a fun day of creating, and I used a card kit from Tracie C who is in a kit swap group with me. 


This card was made for a SCS watercolor challenge and watercolored using a technique called Negative Coloring.  I love this- I masked one of the flowers in the kit and stamped it multiple times to make this card.  The wood butterfly is embossed with an enamel EP. 


 The DP Tracie sent used a DP from MME.  I let this gorgeous DP take center stage and stamped an embellishment and added embellishments. I made this for the Teapot Tuesday challenge at SCS.


 I stamped multiple images and cut them out using the Scan n Cut to cut a number of them out.  I colored the images using Copics. 

 I love the images and the beautiful DP Tracie sent.  I have plenty left to create more cards!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

2 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Awesome designs with all these glorious flowers, Shelly!! So very beautiful!!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

All quite pretty and different! how fun!