Thursday, September 17, 2020

More DTGD

There were 41 challenges for DTGT- here are a few more of the cards (yes- 41 challenges means LOTS of cards!!!).


 A slimline card using Distress inks and Impression Obsession leaf image. 


 This challenge was not for a card- I used a Gina Marie die for this. 


 A little Mixed Media with paper towel background (of course with Dies and inks on them). The ladies were in a book and were perfect for a Ky Derby party!  Hats were created by hand and netting was added. 


 A fun technique using inks and a EG.  The sentiment is by Sweet n Sassy. 


 This was a fun technique and I used black Glitter EP on the TH EF - and added a tag with Distress ink and bat images from Unity. 


 This little guy looking out the window is an image by SImon Hurley (from the caroling boys) and the sentiment is SSS.  

There are a few more to go, but I will stop now : )

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

fabulous cards Shelly - amazing variety of techniques, occasions, and styles!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, you've created so many beauties!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

A wonderful collection of crafty creations. I really like that hummingbird! Hope you are doing well!

*Vicki* said...

These are all really stunning Shelly! I am on my knees and waving as I am in awe of the 41 challenges completed!! That's awesome friend!! So glad you got to play! HUGS

Lynn McAuley said...

These are so awesome, Shelly!! My absolute favorite is the three girls!!