Sunday, September 6, 2020

Dare to Get DIrty Part 4

More cards from the challenges at Splitcoast.  You must be a member of the Fan Club to see the challenges. I really enjoy this challenge each year and like to join in if I can.....



 Images by Sunny Studios, colored using Copic markers.


 This is a watercolored background, a sentiment by Graciellie Designs/Unity and a die by Sunny Studios. 



 Fun technique and my first time actually trying it, and sentiment by Concord and 9th. 



 This image is IBFS and I so love this funny image- I made this card while on a crafty Zoom session, and a friend suggested the sentiment, its by Great Impressions. 


Mr Bluebird and Mr Goldfinch are chatting away here.  This set- had to have it- I love birds- and it's the first time I inked it up!  The stencil came with the stamps too.  


                                                   Image by Unity Stamp Co. 

So far, I have posted 23/41 cards. I sure hope you are enjoying this!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly


6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Amazing cards Shelly, and I am impressed with all the styles and techniques you have used
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Donna said...

What fun cards! You are doing a wonderful job putting these challenges together. 41 challenges sounds like a lot. Hang in there. I'm sure you can complete them all. Have a super Sunday! We have the twins today.

Lisa Lynn said...

These are all awesome. Great creations and techniques.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Fabulous cards, Shelly!

Lola said...

Awesome creations! I've done the fun string pulling technique - so fun, and the gone fishing is the perfect sentiment!

Lynn McAuley said...

I'm still laughing out loud at that fun fishing card!! Wonderful creations, Shelly! At least I get to say I "know" a queen or two!