Wednesday, September 16, 2020

SCS-Teapot Tuesday and SCS Color Challenge

 I had a few hours to create- and I used the Color challenge at SCS and the Teapot challenge as a prompt for creativity.  

     
                                                                                       

  I had fun using the color challenge at SCS to create this card.  The colors were Pumpkin, Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green. 
 For the background, I used white cardstock from Hobby Lobby- 110#.  I had been trying to order 110# cardstock from Michaels- Recollections- and it was unavailable for weeks.  I bought this as a backup and loved giving it a try. 
  I dabbed the colors on a craft mat, spritzed with water and dipped the cardstock through it.  I dried between colors and liked the dimension.  The droplets were done using Cherry Cobbler ink. 
 The flowers were colored using Copics and watercoloring using the 2 SU colors.  I used a Neutral color- Night of Navy- to add some color to the background. 
 The image anbd sentiment are by Gina K Designs, and were from a card kit rec'd from Barbaralynn at Splitcoastctampers. 
                        
                        
                                              

  This image is by Unity and it was a digital image offered once Covid started. The sentiment is also by Unity. I used the same colors to watercolor this image- Pumpkin Pie,  Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green. I used Cherry Cobbler to spritz droplets on the background. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

7 comments:

Carol W said...

wow wow wow both cards are amazing. Great job Shelly.

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh my goodness - these are amazing Shelly - love them both!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Gorgeous cards. Colours are lovely.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

These are both real pretty! I love the little flowers in the arch and the BIG flower is so pretty too! Have a great day!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

These are so pretty Shelly!

Lisa Lynn said...

Love the colors of those gorgeous cards.

Lynn McAuley said...

Gorgeous creations with these wonderful flowers!!