Thursday, August 27, 2020

Dare to Get Dirty at Splitcoast Stampers

 I have been busy making cards for the DTGD challenges over at Splitcoast.  You have to be a Fan Club member to see and join in the challenges. 

 For the first day, there were 6 challenges.  


 This image and sentiment are from Jan's Digital Images.  I used Distress inks on the background and Copics to color the chairs. 


 This sweet image is by ALl Dressed Up and the sentiment is SSS.  


 I went vintage with this image by Magenta.  I colored it using Copic markers. How do you like that big bow???


 This slimline card uses images from Recollections and Jennifer from SCS sent it to me in a swap that is for Christmas images. I used MFT snow drift dies and the last of my Iridescent Ice EP. 

This image is from Taylored Expressions and is colored using Copic markers.


  I had a bit of fun water coloring these flowers from Unity Stamps. Water coloring is one of my favorite ways to color in embossed flowers. 

Day one was Saturday, and I have been making cards like crazy.  I will be back to show you more soon!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A wonderful selection of card Shelly - great variety of styles and results.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Chris said...

Gorgeous cards Shelly, a lovely range of techniques and styles.
xx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! Look at you, Shelly - so many fabulous DTGD cards! Impressive!

*Vicki* said...

Wow Shelly these all look incredible! You've been going to town on all of your challenges here! Good for you on creating a good stock pile of cards for your stash! I haven't been able to take the time to really see the entire gallery, but hope to find some time to look! TFS!

Lisa Lynn said...

Oh my Shelly those are just gorgeous. You have been BUSY!

Lynn McAuley said...

These are so awesome, Shelly!! I WANT to be in one of those chairs on the beach!!