Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Alpha challenge=TY

The Alpha challenge at Splitcoaststampers for this week is TY.  


 I combined the Alpha challenge with the Color challenge at SCS.  I do not have all of the SU colors, so I used Distress inks Wild Honey and Faded Jeans Distress Oxide inks. When they overlapped, a Green showed through.  The image is SU and I stamped one on the background and one is fussy cut and added over the top.  I used Versamark and added Iridescent Ice EP over the image. 
 The ribbon is shimmery and I added twine over it. The edge punch is from a MS edge punch.

 I loved using an older stamp set and using it in a more up to date way!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

An exquisite card Shelly - love the colours and that butterfly is absolutely stunning with the glitter and shine
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Gorgeous!

MiamiKel said...

Shelly, this is a stunner! I love the border on the side!

Laura said...

Oh my gosh, just LOVE this card, Shelly! That stamp looks so familiar. Have to check my stash! Would love to do something like this! Thanks for the creative inspiration!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very pretty. I like how you added dimension by placing a die cut down the left hand side.

Lynn McAuley said...

What a gorgeous card, Shelly!! I love that remarkable background for your beautiful butterfly!! I have the Alphabet Challenge on my to do list for today!