Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Watercoloring a White Daisy

 Watercoloring is one of my favorite ways to color, I do not do it often enough!  


 The Watercolor challenge at SCS today is to paint a white daisy.  There are no white watercolors...so, they challenge included a video, and I followed it and made this card. (You can stamp and image too, but I thought I'd at least try this daisy).
  A few months ago, I bought some Karin markers and finally got them out of the box. They are too new and I have to play with them some more- too vibrant to paint with them right onto the watercolor paper, so scribbled them on the glass mat and used a waterbrush to watercolor. 
 Arches 140# Hot press watercolor paper was used, and I layered the panel on Concord Grape SU cardstock. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning card Shelly - love the final result!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, this is so pretty - love how muted it is.

*Vicki* said...

This is absolutely breath-taking Shelly! Oh my word!

Donna said...

So pretty Shelly. Love the variety of soft colors. You aced this one! Hope all is well.

Lynn McAuley said...

What a beauty! This is gorgeous, Shelly!

Carol W said...

WOW WOW WOW this is absolutely STUNNING!!!!!