Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Alpha S card = Sunshine

For the Alpha Challenge at Splitcoaststampers, this week we are on 'S'. I used Sunshine for my 'S'



 I used Copics and Distress Inks for the background, and the waves in the water are Sakura White Gelly Roll pen. I printed this on cardstock and then printer paper, and used the fussy cut printer paper as the mask. 
  I used to sing, "You are My Sunshine" to my kids at bedtime every night, and they are all grown up now....!

 Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

5 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, this is so pretty - love the sunrise!

Laura said...

Such a stunning scene! I love your sun rays! And how all the colors you chose. My daughter sings, “ You are my sunshine” to her kids each night! Thanks for sharing your creativity!!

Carol W said...

Wow wow wow I love this card Great job Shelly.

kiwimeskreations said...

Amazing work Shelly, and a wonderful card as a result - love it
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

You had me at "beach and sun"!! Love, love, love this card, Shelly!!