Tuesday, January 26, 2010

FCD Digital Freebie and New Heart Images

I wanted to make a quick post, and tell you that FCD has a Digital Freebie offered today- an entire page of words to use in conversation Hearts
You can download this page of images FREE if you CLICK HERE















 



While you are there, check out the two NEW Heart Digi's available today- Conversation Heart and Give My Heart Wings.

I am off to an appointment, but will be home to papercraft later this afternoon!
Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

7 comments:

Joanne Gilch said...

thanks girl. I'll give it a try. I only have one minute.
hugs,
joanne

loretta said...

These are fun images!

Glitterbee hugs,

Annie said...

thank you for sharing those freebies. Fun! FUN! :)

Tanya said...

Thank you, now I just need to get some ink! :)

Cheryl said...

Thank you for the heads up! I went and got these and then ended up purchasing some more. :D

Heidi said...

cool, great gift.

Juliet A said...

No thanks, this is not the right font for conversation hearts. What was Pamela thinking?