Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sweet Blog Friend Award


I recently joined a wonderful Blogging group called Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers- aka SBS29.  I recieved this award today from Kim- how sweet of you-Thank You!
  I am to choose 10 things that make e happy, then 5 other Bloggers to share this award with- and that is going to be a really hard choice- so I will randomly pick a stamper from each of my blogging groups and one from my FCD DT crew.
 First, 10 things that make me happy:
1)My Faith and sharing it with others
2)My husband and children
3)Time with my parents-I cherish this
4)My 6 siblings and all of their kids
5)Cousins and distant cousins too (I do a little family history)
6)All of my friends, and especially my stamping friends!
7)The ladies I work with who are all wonderful
8)My health
9)All of the blessings Gos has given me- like my crafting talents and the things and stuff to do it with
10)Being a member of Paper crafting networks- SBS29 and my blogging groups, Firecracker Designs by Pamela DT, Technique Junkies and Splitcoaststampers.

Not easy, but these are the ladies I choose to share this sweet award!
   Donna -FCD Design Team member and SBS29 sister
   Vicki-Sweet Dreamers-sends me lots of Blessings!
   Lynn- Stamps R Us-very inspiring to me!
   Mary G-Glitterbees founder-Bless her heart-very warm hearted!
   Juliet A-Technique Junkie extraordinaire and ATC queen

Next, I am to:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink).
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know!

OK- I am off to send this award to the above ladies!
Thanks so mych Kim
Shelly



  

2 comments:

Mary G. said...

Shelly, thanks SO much for this blog award!! I have met so many kind and warm-hearted ladies through stamping. Thanks for being part of the Glitterbees group!

Signed,
"The Queen Bee" :)

jimlynn said...

WOW! Shelly, thank you so much! What an honor. And you are such an inspiration to me too! Your blog is just wonderful!