Saturday, April 29, 2023

Colorful but simple......

 I took on this challenge today at Splitcoast- colorful but simple.  I love to have inspiration via challenges : )  I need to do a Spotlight card, so combined both!


I stamped this image from Unity Stamp Co. twice, and punched a number of the areas out, and then die cut the black circles backers.  I used a rainbow of colors using Copics, and also added a sentiment that would fit in the 1" circle punch from SU.....  

All of the colors of the rainbow are represented : )  

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous idea to use the spotlight technique to add the colour in, Shelly, and a stunning result - you have really made the most of the challenge
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! I love how the spotlight technique looks on this transportation card!