Saturday, April 15, 2023

Life is Good... especially at the beach : )

 The past few days with 80 degree heat, I have been feeling the beach vibes, even though we do not have one too close by!  I took out this stenciled background and added some embossing and an image to finish it off.  Distress inks were used for the stenciling. The image from Newton's Nook was fussy cut and colored using Copic markers. Ahhhh!  This looks like bliss to me!!! 
 Inspiration from the Inspiration challenge over at Splitcoaststampers today.



Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

I would love to have temperatures warm enough to go to the beach :) That looks a fabulous card Shelly, and I do love your 'ocean'.
Blessings
Maxine

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow what a great summer scene here Shelly! Yes, it's been really warm this last week for sure, but we woke up to some snow flurries yesterday! Yikes! Always IL weather! LOL!! I really love your card with the sunrays and looking forward to that soon! :)