Thursday, April 6, 2023

VSN What's on the Menu

Posting cards for the current VSN (Virtual Stamp Night) challenge at Splitcoast.  This is currently ongoing! I have more to create and post......


For my challenge, Cutting Board.  Use a tag shape to look like a cutting board. This is an older SU set- and I was happy to create with it.


This card is for a desserts and 7 layer VSN challenge, and also for out Teapot Tuesday recipient.  She lost her son and is having a rough time.  She had alot of House Mouse images/cards in her gallery, so I hope this fun image will put a smile on her face!

Challenges:  
Critter Crazy- include a critter


Finally, this card is for the Blue Plate Special.  I used a SU set and stamped it repeatedly, then added the sentiment. All SU except for the ribbon and twine.

Challenges: 
Little Red Wagon-Spring (flowers)
Get Creative-Springtime Blues


Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

11 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Wow! Such pretty VSN cards, Shelly!

Sue said...

I love this stamp, and I love popsicles! What a fun card and fab border you added. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

*Vicki* said...

These are all fabulous VSN makes! I haven't participated in one of these in quite some time, but I remember all of the fun it was! I'm so in love with those cute HM critters and the bottom card is just stunning! Glad you're enjoying the VSN fun!

Julia said...

Do you want to own a business of your own? Or own a house of your choice?
Pedro Jerome loan offer 2% rate with a flexible loan repayment to suit individual and entitle loans internationally, My loan was granted with a click of an eye when I applied for $800,000.00 for expanding my clothing business, so I will advise anyone here looking for a financial help to contact pedroloanss@gmail.com.

Bunny said...

I'm sorry to hear that your friend's son passed. It is hard and I feel for her. I'll say a prayer for that family and friends

Your card is very cute. It looks like a great treat for a hot day. We've had a few hot days already in northeast Florida. Thank you for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

April said...

I am sorry to hear about your friend's son. That is a hard place to be in. I love your HM card and I know she will too. Your card is so cute! Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful trio of cards Shelly - looks as though you had a wonderful VSN!
Blessings
Maxine

Imke said...

Thanks for joining our "Spring or Fall" Challenge @ Little Red Wagon and we hope to see you back again. I think it not really springlike but there are flowers so it´s ok.

Imke MY CRAFTY PLACE

Lorraine A said...


Gorgeous set of cards Shelly, I especially love the House Mouse one and I hope it does help to cheer up your friend at what must be a most terrible time for her :-(

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Happy Easter!
Luv
Lols x x x

Gale said...

Beautiful cards! Love the House Mouse one best. Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Critter Crazy Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
Gale DT for
https://2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com/

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

Shelly again you posted "Showstoppers". These are gorgeous.