Monday, April 3, 2023

Jan's Digital Stamps April release

 It's April! This year is flying by!
 Jan's Digital Image has a beautiful new release- florals this month!  Check out the store HERE- a great sale as well : )

 I chose to work with the Early May Bouquet a beautiful set.  It comes pre-colored and black and white.  I chose to use the colored version of the image. 



 This Hero Arts diecut has been MIA in my stamp room for ages- and I just found it.  I think it is the perfect match for this beautiful floral image!

Challenges- 
Beautiful Blossoms #3- mood board- floral image

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

8 comments:

Donna Walls said...

The floral image is gorgeous and that die cut background is stunning! Thanks for a wonderful team project for the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
Donna xx

Donna Ellis said...

That background makes me feel like I am in someone's well appointed solarium, surrounded by the beauty only flowers can bring into someone's life, Karen. It is the striking dark blue background that makes it feel so traditional and "rich". Lovely card!
Crafting Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

kiwimeskreations said...

Wow - this is exquisite Shelly - that background really makes the flowers stand out
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! This is a gorgeous floral card!

Donna Ellis said...

Hi, Shelly! It's just me again. Thank you for sharing your love of all things flowers at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. Looking forward to seeing you again!
Happy Crafting Hugs,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Julia said...

Do you want to own a business of your own? Or own a house of your choice?
Pedro Jerome loan offer 2% rate with a flexible loan repayment to suit individual and entitle loans internationally, My loan was granted with a click of an eye when I applied for $800,000.00 for expanding my clothing business, so I will advise anyone here looking for a financial help to contact pedroloanss@gmail.com.

Darlene said...

Well HELLO there Shelly!! Your card is just BEAUTIFUL! That background really makes your pretty flowers POP. Hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend ahead! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our newest adventure - Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
Triple B
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Margaret said...

So gorgeous. That die background is fabulous and so perfect to show off your bouquet of flowers.