Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Creative time

 I was happy to have time to create a bit today.  

For the CAS challenge at Splitcoast- let the sentiment shine : )


The die is by Crafters Companion- it is layered on vellum.  I love the pretty DP too.

Nest, I joined in the Teapot Tuesday Challenge- black and white with a touch of red.  Bonus challenge is to add penguins!


The image is Michael Strong.  It is masked and stamped repeatedly. The image is a circular image....  I split the image and added red then black over it. The penguin dies are from a stamp sale....  the Hello is Our Daily Bread- now Divinity Designs. 


Thanks for stopping by today!
Shelly

3 comments:

Diana Moriel said...

Both cards are beautiful though the first one is my favorite.

kiwimeskreations said...

Well done with both cards Shelly - love that quote on the first one! You really made a stunning card with the black, white and red challenge
Blessings
Maxine

*Vicki* said...

These are both wonderful creations Shelly! I absolutely love that top card with the die cut sentiment! It stands out beautifully on your design! I adore the penguins and it's perfect with the black and white! The touch of red makes it even classier! :)