Monday, July 25, 2022

The Dare to Get Dirty challenge has posted all of the challenges, and we have until Friday the 29th to complete them.


Yoorah's challenge for things with wings. Image by Polkadot Orchard.  There are 1-2 birdhouses fussy cut and up on dimensionals per row..... Give me an Owl or a Blue bird to make my heart flutter!!!  In this case, the bluebird and houses were colored with Copic markers. 

 


Asweetjewel asked for a sweet card plus jewels- this wedding card is sweet plus has pearl gems on it. This fun image is a digi at Angie Blom.



This wedding card is for Ceal's challenge to make a card for a special holiday or occasion. This image is precolored and is from Jans Digital Stamps. 

 It will be another busy week, so I hope to get a few more cards completed for DTGD!  As I mentioned, the deadline is Friday night!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

So many beauties, Shelly! Well done!

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

Well I know you certainly love your birds! I absolutely love that card! The wedding card is lovely too