Monday, July 4, 2022

 I have a Teapot Tuesday card to complete, so I went to work and used a Unity Owl that I have not previously used and stamped it in 2 different colors using the DP for color inspiration. 


Using the Sketch challenge at Splitcoaststampers for inspiration, I used the owl DP in the backgrounds and fussy cut the owls and then added a sentiment from Hero Arts and embellishments. 


This card is for the Teapoit challenge which is a Tic-Tac-Toe challenge.  I used Bird, Scoring and ribbon.  I stamped the Unity image in So Saffron ink, I scored the So Saffron cardstock edging around the edges, and added a touch of ribbon as a perch for the bird. 


For this card, I used the image and stamped in blue. I used a SU punch for the leaves and used paper tearing for the branch.  I used the Splitcoaststampers sketch 912 for the backing, and added the branch and leaves. 

This card will go postal tomorrow to another Teapotter at SCS.  

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Two gorgeous cards Shelly - love how you have made so many variations using the same image and sketch
Blessings
Maxine

*Vicki* said...

Really love this card Shelly! The papers work great for your owl image! Great take on the sketch and the different color combos!