Friday, July 8, 2022

Christmas in July

 I got a package in the mail today with a prize from being chosen as a winner for the Color Challenge 900 party at Splitcoaststampers. Wahoo-thanks LeeAnn, aka Stampin Tornado.  



 I used the die cut and the Thanks sentiment from the set LeeAnn sent- Artistically Inspired. I used a 3D EF from SU (retired) and added a highlight to the raised areas using a Copic marker.  
 The die was cut out twice, and the lower later is Mossy Meadow- I think....  Its a dark green cardstock.  Next, I die cut the Pink nd cut off the greenery.  I die cut a couple of the bits in blue for the challenge. 
 I added some glittery green dots I had sitting on my desk and called it done.
 It was like Christmas here today!  I am so thankful to my Alpha sisters- they were on a Zoom and all gun-ho to do the 6 cards for the Color challenge party.  I am not sure if I would have done the challenges without their inspiration and encouragement!  (There is an Alphabet challenge at Splitcoast- the ladies that do this challenge are my Alpha sisters). 

Challenges: TBA

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

3 comments:

Chris said...

Congrats on you lovely prize Shelly and what a beautiful Christmas card you've made with it!
xx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, this is so pretty! Woo Hoo on winning a fabulous prize!

Barb said...

Congrats on your win. This card is too cute!