Sunday, July 10, 2022

New Grad Nurse

Oh when I was a new grad nurse, I made $6.12 an hour!  And, we dressed in white uniforms and wore our nursing caps. 


 This image made me chuckle and took me back to those days!  I wore a dress most of the time and we always wore out caps too.  
 After a number of years working in the Surgical ICU, this sentiment made me laugh- I have administered quite a few doses of Morphine to patients having high pain!  
 The background was a RAK using Shaving cream and Brusho's.  I embossed it and layered the sentiment and image- used some twine at the top. It needed something to ground my nurse image, so added a strip of DP and a touch of thin shimmery Washi tape. 

Challenges: TBA

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

1 comment:

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

LOL what a great card! Definitely made me giggle.