Thursday, March 31, 2022

More VSN cards

 I am getting out images that have not been used (in a while anyway) and dies too and creating more VSN cards: )

 

I have had this clock die cut for about 10 years..... time to get it out!  I used the color challenge at Splitcoast for the Alpha challenge T=Time. This is also for a VSN challenge to use text on the background- which is Firecracker Designs by Pamela. I love this cute running mouse!
I am going to enter this into House Mouse and friends Monday challenge- as a AG entry!


This is for the VSN challenge 'Tipsy' aka I used Alcohol inks.  I put a piece of felt on a protractor, added AI's to it and then blending solution, then dragged it across the page. Some of the lighter inks are Copic refills : )  I added a Simon Says Stamps floral die. The Hello die cut and shadow was sitting on my desk- no clue where it is from......   


This card is for the VSN challenge Feathers. I love bird watching, and we presently have lots of robins in our yard, so I thought I would take that as inspiration for this card. It is my first time using these dies I bought at a stamp sale : )  This is for a friend that is close to being put on Hospice for Cancer...it is spreading and wreaking havoc in her body.  So sad!


Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

11 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A wonderful trio of cards Shelly - love the HM in the 'tipsy' card ... looks as though he may want to fly away using the flowers as kites :).. Your card for your friend is beautiful.
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, these three are so fun... you're so creative!

April said...

All your cards are wonderful! I love the House Mouse and clock. So cute and it looks like the mouse is trying to keep up with the time. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

Bunny said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend that has cancer. I will say a prayer for her.

Your card is very cute. I love the clock die that you added. Thank you for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

*Vicki* said...

Wow! All of your cards are incredibly done Shelly! Sorry to hear about your friend. Looks like you're having a great time with VSN!! TFS!

Christine said...

Such a cute mousey image love the clock die, think we all have a die thats been hidden away..lol lovely mousey make .
Thanks for sharing with us @ HMFMC

Mousey hugs Christine x

KarinsArtScrap said...

Shelly very beautiful and great cards
Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Goodluck and hope we see you again.

Gr Karin DT Member

Lorraine A said...

Super cute cards Shelly, the 2 mousie makes are adorable and I am sure your friend will love her card. So sorry your friend is going through such a bad time :-(

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

Mia said...

Great collection of cards, Shelly. But I love the beautiful card with the funny stamp you shared with us! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Lynn McAuley said...

What awesome creations for VSN, Shelly!! Looks like you had a lot of fun!!

Sue said...

Your house mouse card is really cute with the mouse wearing those big shoes and the clock.
Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
All of the cards are lovely. Sorry your friend is so ill.

Hugs
Sue