Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Zoom makes

 I had a nice day Zooming with cardmaking friends this week. I worked on challenge cards.



This was my Alpha P=petals card for the Alpha challenge at Splitcoaststampers. I love birds, and especially hummingbirds, so colored up this image. How fun to use the Fuchsia flowers to get a ride on a birds back.  What a thrill!
 The DP is Teresa Collins and the die cut is Gina Marie. 
I am entering the Spring flowers challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday challenge with this card. 



This was for the Teapot Tuesday challenge at SCS,  We send cards to people in need of a boost, or with health challenges.  This week, our recipient is mid 20 year old who has ALS.  Hope this card puts a smile on her face!
The image is by Unity Stamp Co., and is colored using Copics.  I used A Colorful Life cloud Stencil, and my blending brush, which I did a quick test on, had green in it....grrrr  so, I did some fiddling and tried to make the sky look acceptable......  
This is a stamp I think I will get lots of use out of!


Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

12 comments:

Christine said...

Adorable mousey image beautiful colouring lovely take on the option theme thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC

Mousey hugs Christine xx

Bunny said...

I'd like to fly on a hummingbird. This is very pretty and colored so nicely. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, these are both very impressive. So much detail! Lovely!

April said...

Wonderful cards! I love the House Mouse card with the music strip behind it. Such a cheerful card too. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow I adore that HM image!! So sweet and fun! Pooh is my hero and I absolutely adore your card with him and Piglet!! Fabulous cards you've made with your zoom friends!! :)

kiwimeskreations said...

A pair of really sweet cards Shelly - love the Pooh bear image and sentiment :)
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

These cards are darling. I always chuckle at what the House Mouse are up to. Coloured so pretty. Your Winnie the Pooh card is great! I wouldn't worry about the green in the clouds. The clouds are what attracted me to your card. I think it's cool that Winnie the Pooh stamps came out. I'm waiting on the Peanuts if they ever come out. Have a nice weekend my friend.

Sharon Madson said...

Love the Pooh bear card. I think your petals card is pretty. I like the music on it and the sentiment. Have a great weekend!

Sue said...

What a fun card. There just isn't anything these little rascals can't do. Pretty colors and coloring. Your card is beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends MOnday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

KarinsArtScrap said...

Shelly what a very beautiful card and image
Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Goodluck and hope we see you again.

Gr Karin DT Member

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh such a lovely House Mouse card! And I love the Pooh stamp, I having been debating getting the Unity stamp but you may have just pushed me over the edge LOL! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. ♥ Sue Kment

Mia said...

Beautiful card, great stamp! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}