Tuesday, March 29, 2022

VSN day 2

Another few hours of stamping..... The VSN or Virtual Stamp night theme is 'In a Word'.......

 This word: Numbers


The image is Art Impressions and it is colored using Copics. Pale Plum ink and shimmery Washi is added to the background. The purple panel is Pale plum and then it is added again thru the stencil. 


This is: Monochromatic

I used a Gelli plate brayered Distress inks for the tulips- embossed using White EP. There is a pierced background on the black layer. I am trying more CAS cards, what do you think?  

This is: Lace

Oh, I loved trying this- I made 3 images in a row of the butterflies, raised the middle one, die cut the panel and added a dainty lace to the top and bottom.  The image is Unity and I added COpic coloring and lace. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Shelly

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful cards Shelly - the CAS one is stunning - love it. I also love the lace one - great us of the image and the touches of lace are so pretty
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, your cards look awesome!

Lynn McAuley said...

Fabulous cards, all, but my heart was stolen by that delightful dancing couple!!! Sensational work, Shelly!