Saturday, March 12, 2022

Stampin Time : )

 I am slow to post my makes from last weeks Stamping time with friends online.  I joined in for a challenge on Splitcoast- cards for a Dad and his daughter that lost their mom in January.



This one is for the daughter, among the things she enjoys are flowers. I also used the SCS color challenge for this card, and have all 3 colors in the leaves of the flower. I also had to add ribbon and a circle, so used the Memory Box Stitched circle to die cut the image. 
 I am going to link this card to the House Mouse Monday challenge- flowers or AG. 



For the Dad, who had been married for 57 years, i
he's a golf lover, so I pulled out dome older images from Amuse. I used G45 cardstock with these images. I hope our shower of cards bring them warm thoughts and smiles. 


Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

11 comments:

Carol W said...

Shelly both of your cards are great. I am sure they will be appreciated.

Sue from Oregon said...

I love the HM sunflower stamps. So very cheerful! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. ♥ Sue Kment

Sue said...

The little mouse looks cozy all curled up in the big beautiful sunflower. Very pretty card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous coloring and card Shelly
Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Goodluck and hope we see you again.

Gr Karin DT Member


kiwimeskreations said...

Gorgeous cards Shelly - I love the HM one in particular. How generous of you to be making cards for those who need encouragement.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Christine said...

Adorable cute mousey image he looks so content in this sunflower hope this card brings a smile to your friend thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC

Mousey hugs Christine xx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Two great cards, Shelly!

April said...

Both cards are wonderful! I love the House Mouse card with the pretty textured background. The image is beautifully colored too. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

*Vicki* said...

Your little HM card is so sweet and love him resting peacefully in the flower there! Your golf card is perfect for sending to the golf fan too! They're both really wonderful creations which I'm sure will bring a smile! TFS!

Margaret said...

Both cards are terrific. It's great that you were able to make a card according to their likes. So sweet of you to do something to cheer them up.

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice cards thanks for sharing!!!