Monday, March 7, 2022

March New Release at Jan's Digital Stamps

There are three new release sets this month at Jan's Digital Stamps!!! I love all of them, but the Shamrock Wishes set grabbed my heart!



  My card is a circle step card. I cut out the circle in green, and added SSS Glitter gel in gold thru a stencil.  Once it dried, I added pre-colored images, and a Cricut cut shamrock. 

 



   I used a challenge at Splitcoaststampers for this one- the Sketch challenge, The DP is by Authentique over a gold shimmery cardstock. The colors go together better IRL : )  

Pop on over to Jan's Digital Stamps Challenge Blog for more inspiration by the DT! And, Jan's shop has some great Spring and Easter sets on sale now : )

Challenges-TBA

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

6 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

You really rocked this style of card out. Gorgeous.

Donna Walls said...

Love the cards and the Rocker card is awesome! Thanks for another wonderful set of team projects for the challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps.
Donna

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your colorful and fun St. Patty's cards look great!

kiwimeskreations said...

A pair of fabulous cards Shelly - I always love green and gold together, and you have managed to do it beautifully on both cards.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

Oh Shelly I love both of these St Pattys cards! What a great layout on the circle step card!

Jan Mahew said...

Shelly, you did a fabulous job on both of your "Shamrock Wishes" creations!
Hugs,
Jan