Monday, March 28, 2022

VSN=Virtual Stamp Night Day 1

This past weekend was VSN at Splitcoaststampers.  I joined in but still have a few cards to complete to be done with all of the challenges : )

  

 The first challenge was BUMPY.  We are to add Embossing (modeling) paste or make the surface bumpy.  I used a stencil and added SSS gel glitter gel to the 'Bumpy' areas. The image and sentiments- MFT.


 The next challenge was LIGHT aka, just stamp and add that layer to the base cardstock. This is a Whipper Snapper image and sentiment, and I colored using Copics. 



 Finally- REVITALIZE.  Per the challenge - used 3 greens, a sentiment that reflects Life or vitality.... and something that was or is alive....
  Nothing like the leaves coming back to our trees that have had bare branches all winter!  I used a Die-Versions background die and added greens to it, placed it over the Garden Green card and added a Unity sentiment and SU die cut leaves in Gold Glitter cardstock. 
More cards to come- I do have more to complete before I have all of the challenges complete!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful cards Shelly, and I love how you have incorporated the challenges into them. All three cards are gorgeous - love the leaves, the sweet Easter card and the fabulous textural spaceman one is amazing
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

These VSN cards look great Shelly!

*Vicki* said...

Really loving the texture background you've done for your top card especially with the glitter and the pretty colors! Your little bunny card is so sweet too! I haven't used a WS stamp is such a long time and I know I have some! Really beautiful representation of the green life with your cutting plate background and the leaves are so pretty! My trees are starting to bud and I'm so looking forward to seeing them come out! :) Enjoy the warmer days coming!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

It is a lovely array of cards! Well done!

Sharon Madson said...

Great job on the challenges, and wonderful card, Shelly Hugs!

Lynn McAuley said...

An impressive array of fabulous cards, Shelly!