Thursday, February 24, 2022

VSN Mini

The VSN (Virtual Stamp Night) mini was this past weekend,  I was able to make cards for the challenges yesterday and today. 

 The first challenge was BLANK.  LOL  you know I am not so good at CAS......


 I so love House Mouse images : )  I will enter this into the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge! The image is colored using Copic markers. 
 The Double D challenge asks for shades of pink : )

 The next challenge was Flowers.


I made a card using a tutoral at Splitcoaststampers for a Standing Pop Up Card. It was quick and easy and a great presentation.  The message goes on the back of this card.  I love the floral DP by Paper Studios, and the bird and flowers image from SU. 
 I am entering this card in the challenge at Cards 4 Guys- fun folds. 


 And, the third challenge, rainbow.  I decided to make my Technique swap card for an Eclipse card using this challenge. 


 Distress Oxide Blending was used for this background, and alpha dies for the L_CK.  The U is the horseshow from a set by Pretty Pink Posh.  I colored the leprechaun with Copics, the rest with Distress inks. The shamrocks are highlighted using Wink of Stella.
 I am adding this card into the SSS Wednesday AG challenge

And, as I post, I ask for prayers for the Ukraine citizens!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

16 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What great cards Shelly - and an awesome variety with some stunning results! Loving the rainbow card, but my favourite is the first, House Mouse one!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

dj said...

Your standing pop up card is perfect for our "fancy folds" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz. Thanks for playing along with us this week...come back and join the fun again!!

Chris said...

Fabulous selection of cards using some great techniques Shelly, the finished cards are all beautiful.
xx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, all three of your VSN cards are outstanding. I'm glad you found time to play along (I still need to do that).

Diane said...

ALL the cards are beautifully created, those little mousers are certainly having a fun feast! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}
{Double D}

Darlene said...

All three cards are just awesome Shelly! Hope you're doing well and staying healthy! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Shades of Pink’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

P.S. If I hadn’t already mentioned it, just wanted to let you know that we have another new challenge blog. This time it’s all about using your EMBOSSING FOLDERS. I hope you’ll come check us out and play along at CAN YOU HANDLE THE PRESSURE. Hope to see you there!

April said...

All your cards are great! You did a great job on the CAS House Mouse card. I also have trouble with CAS. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

*Vicki* said...

Really brilliant cards for the VSN mini challenges Shelly! I especially love how you've created some unique fold designs and went outside your comfort zone to challenge yourself too! They're all wonderful!

Sue said...

Wow, you have been a busy gal. All of the cards are beautiful. Your little House Mouse looks like he got a belly full of Strawberries! Beautifully colored up and love the CAS style. Thanks for joining the fun and sharing your card with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs, Sue

Carol W said...

WOW WOW WOW all 3 cards are amazing. Great job on them.

creationsnz said...

Hi Shelly, all great cards and your CAS House Mouse is fabulous! Thanks for sharing at HM&F, come back soon. CarolG

Julie B said...

Three fab cards. Your pop up one is great for the fancy fold challenge at Cardz4Guyz, thanks for joining in. :)

Birgit said...

Three beautiful cards here! House Mouse always melts my heart. Thanks for linking up to the Double D Challenges. Best of luck to you!

Lynn McAuley said...

Three winners!! These are awesome, Shelly!!

Sharon Madson said...

These are all fabulous cards, Shelly!

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

OMG Shelly I love all 3 of these. Your C.A.S card turned out cute with that little house mouse but my fave is the standup card. I've made that style before and love it and yours is sooo pretty. St Patty's made me smile as I love this holiday even though we're Scottish lol.