Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Technique Fun

I created using the Technique challenge at SCS today, and made a card using paper weaving. 


The colors are from the color challenge at Splitcoast, and I used colors as close to the challenge colors as I had. The colors I used are :  Peeled Paint, Wild Wasabi, Wild Honey, Concord Crush, Going Gray.
I colored on the stamp with markers and added a spritz of water and then stamped it on the woven paper. I sponged gray ink on the edges of the woven strips before assembling.  I used gray ink to stamp the background images and the added Wild Honey Distress ink. 
 This is the SU set Ranunculus Romance.

Challenges: TBA


Thanks for stopping by! 
Shelly

5 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, this is so pretty. The slight tilt adds a lot to your design.

*Vicki* said...

Wow, this turned out very pretty Shelly! That's something that I've never tried before which is that paper weaving. And I haven't stamped using markers for years! Thanks for sharing your inspiration with this as I love it!

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

Shelly I love that woven paper effect you have. What a cool idea.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card Shelly - love it, that is a fabulous result!!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

I tried this without much success!! Your card is beautiful!!