Monday, January 31, 2022

Flip Flop

  I made a rainbow slimline panel and decided it would be great for the Flip Flop technique challenge at SCS. 



  I used Distress Oxide inks , then put a SU mask over the backing and wiped off the ink using a baby wipe.  Next, cut the panel in 3/8" strips.  Every other strip is flipped. 
  I used stamps by CC Designs, and colored the image using Copic markers. The image was cut out using the Scan n Cut, and then I cut out another layer using the yellow layer with an outline layer. 

Challenges: TBA

Thanks for stopping by! 
Shelly

4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a cutie. Your image is adorable. Your card design is fun. Great card, Shelly!

*Vicki* said...

Awe! She is SUPER cute Shelly and I think she works perfectly on your rainbowed background! I'm not sure what the flip flop technique is, but I think your design is so happy and fun here! I love it!

Sharon Madson said...

I love this technique! Great design. I should make more slimline cards. Hugs.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful technique and a fabulous card Shelly!! Love your end result
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine