Friday, January 7, 2022

Alpha C=colorful

I am playing catchup today on the Alpha challenge today- I am still a few behind.  For C=colorful I used a Gelli print background and a new die : )  



  I was going for a rainbow type look, and this is how that worked for me. Via a Gelli Print and a stencil using Acrylic paints.   I added a diecut from Simon Says Stamps that Santa brought me for Christmas. I die cut it 3 times.  The bottom layer has the background left in, the top 2 do not, so there is dimension here that is hard to see in the picture. I colored the diecut with Copic markers. I used a sentiment strip from Simon Says Stamps as well.  

 Challenges: 
Simon Says Stamps- Use something New

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

8 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a vibrant and gorgeous card Shelly - love your background, and the flower is stunning against the white panel
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

So pretty - love the tulip!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Isn't the Gelliplate fun?! Your Gelli paper turned out very nice. Pretty card.

Lynn McAuley said...

What a gorgeous background for your stunning die cut tulip, Shelly!! Beautiful work!

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

Love the background you did on this. So pretty and I'm a big fan of tulips... Is spring around the corner??? PLEASE???? LOL

Margaret said...

Very pretty. I don't know much about Gelli, but it turned out great on your card. Tulips are one of my favorite flowers.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

The gelli print looks lovely. Very artsy background for your pretty tulip.

*Vicki* said...

Oh my goodness that background turned out absolutely stunning Shelly! I love the rainbow colors as they make me feel so happy! It goes perfectly with your floral image too! Thanks for the happiness today!