Sunday, January 9, 2022

Let it Snow

 Today, I did a card for the Featured Stamper challenge at SCS.  


 This piece of DSP from SU was sitting on my desk, so paired it with a small die and a snowflake that was on my desk as well.  The die and stamp was a tight fit......



 Yep.....  but it was a fit. So, I cut a post it in half, and adhered the adhesive side under this die in the center, then put it into the stamp positioner, magnets on the post it notes....  I stamped and embossed this circle die using Silver EP.  The stamp and die are by Lawn Fawn. I added rhinestones on the snowflake for a touch of bling.  

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

6 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

That was definitely a close fit - and ended up being perfect for this gorgeous card!

Lynn McAuley said...

Loving this sparkly snowflake and hoping to see a few in these parts this year!! Beautiful work, Shelly!!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow the snowflakes are just stunning Shelly! What a beautiful card and I love the snowflake center!!

Sharon Madson said...


It is a beautiful card! Great job showcasing that sentiment on the die cut and, on the snowflake!

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

So elegant....love the softness of the color. Great job Shel.

MiamiKel said...

Shelly, this is beautiful! Such a gorgeous burst of detail and design! Love it! and SNOW! YES PLEASE!!!