Sunday, January 9, 2022

Something New

 Cleaning...it's over rated...LOL  I am working on cleaning/straightening my craft space, and I am drawn to what is on my desk, so used three of the items on my desk to make a card : )


The new item is the Sending Smiles diecut from Simon Says Stamps.  Perfect that I had it cut out as the Friday Free 4 all challenge at Splitcoast is Smiles : )  I had the butterfly on my desk- fussy cut from Bo Bunny DP from a prior project that I just finished. 

I am going to enter this into the SSS Wednesday challenge: Something New

I hope there is something in your day that makes you smile today : )

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

This certainly did make me smile Shelly, thank you - love the cheerful colours and the great die cut you used in the background too
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

*Vicki* said...

I couldn't agree with you more about cleaning! LOL!! Cleaning a craft room is worse! Oiy! Really love that sentiment die and your design is so striking with that background too!