Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Tea @ Teapot Tuesday

The Teapot Tuesday this week at Spliccoast is about Tea!  What would you eat with tea?


This image is by Embossing Arts, and the sentiments Paper Studio.  The inside sentiment says, "  I don't have a problem with caffeine, I have a problem without caffeine!"
I stamped the image and colored with Copics. I die cut it and added a strip of trim. On the inside, I added a punched boarder strip. A few sequins and I called it done. 
I am not one to eat in the morning, frequently I do not eat until lunch (or after).  So, Strawberries for me with my tea : )  I like to mix my strawberries with blueberries: )

Thanks for stopping by! 
Shelly

5 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, this is so pretty. I love the tea-party displayed.

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful card Shelly - and I love that inside sentiment :) Love the pretty image and how you have cut it with the circle die
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

*Vicki* said...

Really gorgeous card with that image and your pretty border at the bottom! LOL! I fully get the inside sentiment too!!

Carol W said...

I absolutely LOVE this card.

Lynn McAuley said...

Beautiful layout and layers with this fabulous image, Shelly!!