Monday, April 4, 2022

Just for You

Jan's  Digital Stamps has some beautiful florals in her collection, and I used this sweet one with some Springy DP's.  (And, its snowing outside here today)!


I colored the image using Copics.  I had some new DP and decided to add a Springy flair to this card, although it is a bit busy : )  I still like it.  Jan's images come pre-colored, so often, I like to use them that way- Jan colors so masterfully : )  I can use her coloring for reference for the shading, that is what I really love!

Anyway, hop on over to Jan's Digital Stamp store and see the new releases.  The Challenge Blog is always AG- come join us for the April challenge!!!

Challenges: TBA



Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

9 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A very pretty card Shelly, and I love the gorgeous flowers - thankfully snow is something we only get about once in five years, and it rarely 'stays'.
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, this is a lovely card... such fun use of a variety of DP and the image is sweet!

Sharon Madson said...

I like the fun sketch, and the papers add to the Spring feeling of the card. Hugs, Shelly.

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

Oh such a pretty Spring card Shel. Why oh why can't our weather cooperate? LOL

Jan Mahew said...

Shelly, love the DP layers that add to the floral image! Great Job! Thanks for all you do.
Hugs,
Jan

Beebeebabs said...

Such a beautiful card thanks for sharing!!!

Louise F NZ said...

Super cute, I love the papers, they go great together x

Lynn McAuley said...

Great mix of pretty patterns on this beautiful card, Shelly.

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

Well this is a fun card. Very nice Shelly