Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Technique fun and Sweet Birthday!

 While away at a stampin' retreat, one of the ladies let me use her stitching dies.  


I loved stitching on the die, and had to buy one from the Spellbinders stitching dies set- on sale at Hobby Lobby 40% off this week : )  LOL
 I also had an Alpha challenge for a 'X' on a card. I used the Technique Lovers Challenge (TLC) challenge at Splitcoaststampers and I used pigment ink on the yarn/jute and embossed it with silver EP. I love that the die is center stage.  I will use this as a Christmas card- looks like a snowflake to me!

Challenges: TBA

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, this looks fabulous!

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

Very cool. I've never tried stitching on a card. You did a great job. Looks Christmasy to me too.

Lynn McAuley said...

Sensational background for your wonderful stitching!