Saturday, April 23, 2022

A couple challenge cards for today 

 The Alpha challenge at Splitcoaststampers is Victorian which I take as Vintage.... : )  I used some Tim Holtz ephemera, Paper Studio card and die cut flowers. I love the look of collage and do not think I am too good at it....  but am happy with how this turned out.



 The Ways to Use it challenge asked for stars.  I had this background made from a stencil and cut out a large srat, backed it with the glitter paper and raised it on a dimensional. The nativity is foiled and a RAK from a Swap at Splitcoast. The Peace die vut by Memory box was cut out 4 times, 3 in white and one in the blue glitter cardstock. 

Challenges: TBA

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, these are so pretty! You're such an inspiration!

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

OMG Shelly I love love love your vintage card!!! I think your great at it!!! Make more...make more...make more!!!