Friday, August 6, 2021

Travel Folio

I joined in a challenge at Splitcoast called Teapot Tickle (7/27), and am just finishing my project.  At the end of the month, we send our tickles to each other, so I am a touch late.....  This will get out in the mail tomorrow : )

 Our theme was destination. 


So, this folio opens with the side on the Rt here- that is the cover.  My destination, the Galapagos Islands- nature baby!!!  
The last page is the page on the Lt.....  on the bottom, the strip says, "  was here".


E
 On the inside, we made the pages fold up where you could put anything- I made tags to fit into the slots. 
 The digi images are from a new to me company called E-scape and Scrap.  I mixed images from a few sets.  There are a couple of Unity stamps here as well -on the tags. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous project Shelly - I have never heard of a tickle album before - they look quite simple in their construction.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, this is so creatively fun and beautiful... and will sure "tickle" the recipient's heart to receive it.

Lynn McAuley said...

What an awesome surprise someone is going to find in their mailbox!! Exquisite work, Shelly!!