Friday, August 13, 2021

Beach and sunflowers : )

 Making cards for DTGD still, so this is why the themes of my cards are so different : )


I made this for my Beach/Sun loving daughter : )  I used a fun new stamp set that I bought from Newton's Nook. I sponged on SU inks using a post it note so I could enter the 'stripes' challenge- my first time entering a challenge at Newtons Nook Inky Paws challenge



This next card uses a stamp that has not seen ink for a while- and it is by Great Impressions.  I used Zig water brushes to color the image.  The DP is Paper Studios. I added ribbon and lace and love the look. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

8 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love these two cards Shelly - particularly the floral one - that is gorgeous with the ribbon and lace.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, both of these cards look fabulous!

Claire Lamb said...

Both of these cards are adorable! That beach scene looks perfect! Thanks for joining the Inky Paws Challenge!

2sistersproject said...

Such a unique take on the challenge.
Thanks for linking up to the inky paws challenge. Hugs Diane

Indy's Designs said...

Love how you "striped" your sandy beach! What a creative way to add stripes! As for the rest, I would love to be that lady! A wonderful beach scene! So happy you shared your talents with us at Inky Paws!
Hugs,
Debbie

Lynn McAuley said...

Love them both, but you know that awesome beach card is my favorite!!

*Vicki* said...

Now that's clever for the sun rays with a post-it note! Love that idea and a great scene too! The woodgrain papers is perfect for the backing of those pretty flowers too!!

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

The lace is a perfect touch. So sweet.